DHI Founder Receives “Certificate of Lecturer” From Lyon Claude Bernard University
Dear hair loss sufferer,
As you are aware, my vision has been to change the world of hair restoration through innovation and education. DHI has been dedicated to the education, research, diagnosis and treatment of hair and scalp disorders for more than 45 years. I am therefore delighted to inform you of our latest DHI innovations. We call them the DHI Seven Wonders:
3. Brand new Single Hair Follicle technique with amazing results. This technique offers a minimally invasive procedure delivering natural results. Ideal for patients with hair loss restricted to the hairline and temple areas.
4. World’s first academic certification for doctors who wish to be trained in Hair Restoration procedures, organized by DHI Medical Group and the University of Athens. For the first time, doctors from all over the world can receive the Certificate of Supplementary Education and Training in DHI Total Care.
5. R&D Projects: Stem Cells! New Hair Biology Test to be implemented very soon!
6. Psychological Aspects Project in collaboration with the University of Athens. Part of our 30 year study to explore the psychology of hair diseases and ensure the correct diagnosis and optimal treatment.
7. New Revolutionary Diagnostic System for Alopecia (DSA) and the unique DHI Total Care System. Measure and understanding focused on your experience.
Please, feel free to contact any DHI center anytime if you wish to discuss some of these innovations.
Konstantine P. Giotis
DHI Global Medical Group, Founder