Increase Hair Density and Cover your Bald Area
The DHI Scalp Micropigmentation (Direct MPG) is a new and promising hair restoration method for both increased hair loss and sparse hair.
Direct MPG is applied to the scalp, across the region of dilution in the form of small dots or lines, between existing hairs (transplanted or not) to present the illusion of a higher density, or on a totally bald scalp for a shaven look.
Achieve Results Instantly
DHI Scalp Micropigmentation is not like the process of getting tattoo, and does not use materials of permanent makeup, even though it is using the same basis. DHI Scalp Micropigmentation is specifically designed for use on the scalp using a non toxic pigment, and is performed in such a way to offer an accurate simulation of short hair.
In which cases is DHI Scalp Micropigmentation suggested?
DHI Scalp Micropigmentation therapy can be applied in the following cases of hair loss:
- In cases of low Norwood scale or in cases where thinning of the follicles, is in general, observed in order to achieve the effect of density in the suffering areas.
- In cases of high Norwood scales, usually combined with a hair transplant.
- In cases of achieving the desired density whereas:
- There is a very poor or exhausted donor area
- The extraction of the follicles has exceeded 50% of the donor area. In that case the micro pigmentation can be applied to both donor and recipient area
- The patient uses prosthetic hair piece and wants to get rid of it.
- In cases when the patient is suffering from systemic microangiopathy or he is under cytotoxic drugs, and a hair transplant is not recommended (i.e diabetes type 1, scar tissue, atherosclerosis, heavy smokers, etc..)
- In cases when the patient is suffering from skin diseases such as vitiligo, alopecia areata or other connective tissue diseases (lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, etc..), Sarcoidosis or universal alopecia (alopecia totallis)
- Incases when the patient is suffering from severe adrenal problems such as liver or kidney dysfunction or other serious immune problems
- In cases of scarring alopecias such as traumatic scars (wounds or burns), postoperative scars (FUT or other surgeries) , as well as genetic problems in hair growth
- In case when the patient desires to increase the density effect instantly in areas suffering from hair loss without undergoing a hair transplant.
- In cases when the patient desires to improve their density look without using temporary products such as powders or microfibers.
- In cases when the patient desires to restore facial hairs (eyebrows, beard, mustache or sideburns), and the hair transplant is not desirable or recommended.
- Different types of alopecia (such as alopecia areata)
- Naturally sparse brows
- Thinning eyebrows of continuous plucking
- Improving eyebrows shape
Start with your Diagnosis
Here at DHI Global Medical Group we recognize that the correct diagnosis is the basis for the successful treatment. That is why we have developed a very sophisticated diagnostic system for alopecia, the DSA Hair loss Diagnosis.